Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I am...


I am Invictus...
I am the one who crawled through five miles of filth and came out clean the other end.
I am the one who's venerated and despised.
I am the one who is child and mother.
I am the one you hate, yet choose to love.
I am the cruel mistress and the doting wife.
I am your Shame, I am your Pride.
I treat you like you were a mote of dust, I hold you in my arms as though my life depended on you.
I am the one who abandons you, and in doing so abandons herself.
I am the one who seeks for you in her dreams, and shuns you by day.
I am the one who can trace every rise and fall of you body.
I am the one that flogs you.
I am the one that makes love to you and hurts you.
I am the blood in your wound.
I am the opium that heals you.
I am the one who gives you life.
I am the one who breaths death into you.
I am Isis and Osiris.
I am Ra...
I am just a Blink in an Eternal Eye.
I am...................

No comments: